30 Sept 2008

Shaun the Sheep


Shaun the Sheep, just what the Cerne Abbas giant needed to restore it to its full naked glory.


He’s Shaun the sheep
He’s Shaun the sheep
He even mucks about with those who cannot bleat

Keep it in mind,
He’s one of a kind
Oh...Life’s a treat with Shaun the Sheep

He’s Shaun the sheep
He’s Shaun the sheep
He doesn’t miss a trick or ever lose a beat

Perhaps one day, You’ll find a way
To... Come and meet with Shaun the sheep
Oh... Come and bleat with Shaun the Sheep!



The series will follow the adventures of Shaun and the rest of his flock as they join in his latest madcap schemes, from synchronised swimming in the sheep-dip to disguising themselves in the scarecrow's clothes.
More in Shaun the Sheep gets own show in CBBC's first animation commission, BBC, 2004.


Hide 'n Sheep is a great game and there are other games too.

1 comment:

PJF said...

Do you believe I got to see 5 or 6 episodes of Shaun the Sheep on Onda Curta, a couple of weekends ago?

I've said it once, I'll say a thousand times: Aardman rules!